Southair is a comprehensive maintenance facility delivering a wide range of services for all general aviation aircraft under 5700kg with 10 or less seats. Such as scheduled maintenance, accident repairs, rebuilds, corrosion work, propeller dynamic balancing, airframe component overhaul, metal and composite repairs, with the following Rating coverage:
- Airframe Group 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7
- Rotorcraft Group 1 and 2
- Powerplant, piston and turbine, Group 1, 2, 3 (Allison A250, Pratt & Whitney PT6, Walter/GE M601), 7 (Fixed Pitch Propeller)
- Inspection Authorization - Annual/Biennial Review of Airworthiness
- General Aviation – Cessna, Piper, singles and twins
- Light Helicopters - Piston and Allison 250 turbine
- Agricultural aircraft – Fletcher (piston and turbine), Zlin and Cresco
- Vintage and classics – De Havilland, Cessna, Piper, Auster, Harvard
- Microlight – Rans, Vans, Jodel – all makes.
- Fabric repairs, skin repairs, painting
- Pre-purchase inspections by licensed engineers
- Maintenance control, planning and scheduling
We offer a full maintenance planning service and will maintain your log books and inform you of any impending scheduled activities to be carried out.